Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





new age at the new phase (Wednesday, May 20, 2009 / 1:37 AM)

Many couldn't imagine on how fast I have grown or how fast I turn out to be. 
But this blog could actually be the judge-mental on what I am. Sadly, it was always been a bad ones. So, I try to give positive influence to those who are reading it, which includes you youngsters who wants to be somebody. I change the blog skin to a regular general ones. Comments are like credits for me, so, comment as much as you like about it. 

After almost a year living all by myself and far away from my parents. I learned to be so much independent and learned so much of myself. I think I better stop about me, myself and I. 

Rather I focus on the more intellectual topics like the new economic crisis that struck late last year. I am rather stunned, than usual cause everybody almost lost their jobs because of it. So, I did a slight research about the economics etc. So, I figure that human error is the common mistake. Who else could we blame on economic? 

For instance, banks giving loans, credit cards to those who have low income or doesn't match the standard average income. By giving these loans and credits to these people means suicide cause they spend more than they earned. Not the higher income or to those who have a standard average income doesn't make the same mistake. We, humans are either naive or just want to gain "benefit" by spending more than we could. 

What I meant by gain "benefit"?
Here's a few pointers which people thinks it's childish or non-adult materialistic. But sadly, it's common. 

- Showing off their priceless "gems" [cars, high-end electronics, designer clothes and bags]
- Showing they have more money than others
- Showing what they got are for real [which is not]
- Showing to the rest of their friends that they could get what they want. 

And when others see these, they will get the same things. And to get these things, they turned to banks for more loan or more credit limits. 

How can we prevent from these to happen? Do we blame it from the advertiser or publisher? Do we blame it from the sales from the malls? We probably could but it's not exactly their fault in these case. Cause when we spend, we helped the economy. But since economy is at high risk, the prices have to go a slight a dollar or 2. We don't see the difference but at a long run, we do. And in these case, it's "OUCH" who do have to say. 

I salute some others who are thrifty when it comes to money and work incredibly hard to earn and save enough for the future. These are some examples we should follow. I shall admit that these people are not ME. I have to follow there ways some day to get my debts right. I probably might need honest suggestions from you readers. 

Ps: I admit, I spend too much. 

I can't say too much or advice in these case of senario. I hope you people do know what game to play in these case. Till then I hope I make myself clear. 

Spend wisely and buy what you need. 

Queenie