Annoyance (Thursday, June 4, 2009 / 9:56 PM)
These are the list of people who totally could and have annoyed me in my life
1. You're the kind of person who have no COMMON SENSE
- Me & my friends are talking about you [online or wherever] and You still don't get it cause' you're too busy thinking that you're just too good for anyone to hate you. And looking thru my profile and commenting about it when you know that I do not want anything to do with you. I'm disgusted by YOU!
2. You thinks that everyone is no better than YOU!
- Heeellloooo.... We are all human beings and Thank YOU very much, I prefer my own way. Don't tell me what to do; cause I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING.
3. DUMPED a girl for a Blondie - To a guy who did exactly
- Typical male species who loves big SAGGING boobs and a tummy looks like a sponge bob square pants. PLUS SHE'S BLONDIE! Yeah, THANK YOU VERY MUCH - another disgusting move.
4. You also think that you don't deserve to be treated this/that way
- Ever heard of KARMA? Well... it does hurt does it - badly?! hurts like a bitch, doesn't it?
5. You're dumbed and just a pretty face
- Don't even know how to do simple things such as adding someone on msn. How F-ing dumbed is that? So, don't just say that "I'm not only a pretty face!" But in a real facts, you bloody ARE! Buzz off!!!
6. Promised out of no Promises
- Promise too much, but what do you got? nothing! So, shut the F-ing up and let me be cause I don't wish to hear anything from you. You're sick and so are your ballxx
7. You think that I will run to you and cry out loud for your return
- Bad news: I WON'T CAUSE I AM SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU!!!
8. Never bother about your stuff being left at my place
- I have thrown it out and I'm sorry you're not getting anything back; except for one thing - and it's in PINK! You probably might need that more than I do.
9. You're too afraid to face me
- Face the music; cause the music can't face YOU!!!
10. You think that I can forgive and forget about the whole situation
- I'm a CAPRICORN!!!! What do you expect?! I teach people their lessons to learn. Cause in this life, you have to learn!
PS: YOU F-ING DISGUST ME!
xoxo
Queenie