This post is to help those who always couldn't make it to the exit of the club when the music stops. And make a fool of yourselves in a club...
So, anyways, I was in the club a few days ago and as usual we all turn to a devil once we are inside. Alcohol pure like a waterfall and we danced like a "mad-cow" going insane soon. But when the music stop everyone started to sing "Please don't stop the music" from Rihanna. I mean come on' don't you have enough fun?
My friends and I always head the exit first because we don't want to be caught in a "human jam" when everyone else notice that the music have actually stop. And to avoid all these hassle, I have made this post to my beloved people in the house.
There's a few ways to avoid embarrassing yourselves when you're in the club.
1. Do not drink alcohol when you already know yourself that you couldn't take it anymore.
For instance, when you are already high enough to NOT realised that your top have been moved to the other side or your skirt have been twisted where your zipper is at the back.
2. Dance to the music; not dance till your leg couldn't move
I mean; music is there for the beat and you should dance with it.
3. Stay with the group you came with
I obvious mistake was to split when my friends and when the music stop I couldn't find them. And I have to head back myself in a bloody CAB!!!!
- Dubai taxi's isn't that nice. STINKY CAB DRIVER. Deodorant PLEASSEEE
3 pointers to remember. And these pointers are the MOST IMPORTANT THAN BRINGING A CONDOM WITH YOU EVERY TIME. - If anyone of you get me.
Alright people; TAKE IT EASY and you know you can always have fun...
Make some boundaries for yourself and see what a different person you could be the next day.
till then
xoxo
Queenie