Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Guide to Traveling (Thursday, June 25, 2009 / 3:08 AM)

There are like plenty of people telling me that : "I travel too much" or "It must be fun traveling"
These are for those people who thinks it's fun and want to try a shot?
I work in the airline and yes, traveling is required for my job - MAJOR TRAVELING.
So, if you want to challenge me in your world of traveling and you're only a passenger - READ ON!

- I travel at least 5-10 times a month. Which calculated that I have been on the airplane for about 20-30 times a month. So, basically, you passengers know NUTS about the aircraft or the dangers you probably might NOT know. Don't even tell the crew that you travel often and you know these and that. Cause basically YOU DO NOT KNOW! Ground staff have assigned a seat for you; just seat and shut up!

Turbulence that could lead to danger. It is NOT difficult to fasten your seatbelt when the seat belt sign has illuminated. It will definitely save your life if any dangers might come thru and it takes 2 second to do it! If you hit your head while walking back to your seat - Do NOT complain and wanting to sue the airline cause it's your FAULT for not listening!!!

- Traveling is not as easy as it sounds. Get on the plane and travel to where-ever you want too. It's the hassle which I hate the most: IMMIGRATION. Thank god, my passport is always good enough to travel most part of the world. But for others, unlike myself, have to go thru agencies or embassy to get VISAs or travel permit. Could takes up most of your time; plus not guaranteed that you could have a VISAs or travel permit.

- Certain countries are particular with health issues. For example: with the swine flu going around. Most airport are like equipped with monitors and temperature readings. And when you passed by it's like as if someone is shooting you right thru your head with the scanners.
Just to make sure you are on the safe side, always carry panadol!

But for some country it's different! Like Africa - you need the yellow fever jab before traveling. You might never know, if you will get it. One jab - isn't cheap! Malaria could be a problem.
You might consider consult a doctor before traveling to the "other" parts of the world.

Basically I have covered a few pointers, for all of you reading this.
But traveling could be fun at the same time;
3 words you got to remember

Look - When you're overseas, look for brochure at the airport, hotels or even in the small shops. Look thru for the most exciting thing to do. Always, do something that you really want the last, it's always better to save the best for last.

Listen - If you're at the resort or city; look for a perfect location for you to listen to the sound of the wind. By doing so, you can actually feel the presence of relaxation and your vacation is almost complete....

Feel - Historic places isn't memorable enough by just taking picture. Feel the structures and be amaze the next dimension it might bring you if you feel it with passion and knowledge.

In case, you people want more updates on my present life. I am on twitter.
I welcome readers to add you on twitter. I am pleased to inform you that I will be partying with Paris tonight!!!! Don't be jealous

Still I know all of you are.. Wait for the next update.

xoxo

Queenie