How to handle V.I.Ps' (Friday, June 12, 2009 / 9:41 PM)
When I say V.I.P - it doesn't mean Very Important People. In fact, they are just Very Irritating People. If you ask me what's my job, I would say "Patience". Cause I require to be extremely patience in my line. No matter what these V.I.Ps' do, all I have to do is to teach these irritating dummies in a different way.
1. Asking for water as if you are a camel in need to drink.
- WATER WATER WATER! That's all they could ask for when they stepped inside; not even settling in their seat yet and straight away. WATER WATER! Ok, camels next time, drink until you could drink no more. Don't irritate me with your WATER WATER!
What will I do?
Give 2-3 glasses to you and you won't bother me for at least 2 hours.
2. Going to the toilet/back to your seats when the service just started
- Do you really think that the aisle is long and wide that you can walk around as you like? I mean come on, yes it's long but it's not wide enough to for you to walk around as you like it. Plus, gotta serve all of you before the Chief-on-board makes the announcement.
What will I do?
Make you stand behind me until I'm done serve. That way, I am teaching you to sit until we are all out of the aisle.
3. Asking for extra meals or things that we don't have
- We are at 36,000ft above sea level. Do you really think this is a 7/11 where we could get everything under the roof. What is given just take it and eat it. We will definitely serve you as equal as we serve the others
What will I do?
I would say, " I'm sorry, what is given to you on the tray is there."
4. Can't wait for your meal/drinks and can't wait to give it back when we are still serving the rest
- If you were served first and/or finish your meal first. Keep that tray with you cause we have another 309 more to serve. And please don't rush us to serve you. WE HAVE TO BLOODY SERVE THE PEOPLE IN FRONT OF YOU FIRST. If you want to be serve first; there's always premium cabin. Want first; pay more.
What will I do?
I would say, " Kindly wait for your turn like the rest of the passenger."
5. Asking for souvenirs and playing cards
- Like as if you didn't get enough on your vacation. Now you want souvenirs from us when we are busy enough to serve all of you food and drinks. Get yourselves another souvenirs while aboard.
What will I do?
I would say, " Please hold on, children first!"
I mean seriously, do everyone expect a lot at 36,000 ft. Why do people always want every thing when they are at 36.000 ft? Anyways, I get total annoyed by these kind of mentality from people who got no sense in their mind. If they are not happy about, compliant form is what they will ask for. But don't you think you have been asking for too much? Put yourselves in our shoes and feel how irritated you could be. I am irritated by people LIKE YOU!!!
Enough said; I'm not the only one who actually post these. It's like everywhere. Including,
Yahoo! Check it out by clicking it.
How to annoyed and irritate us is out of question. Cause' during emergency, whose there to help you? Don't expect us to help you if you are in need of help when you're a hell of a person yourself. Okie, I have too much anger with myself. This is like the only place for me to splash it all out.
Till then people
xoxo
Queenie