Inspiration (Wednesday, August 12, 2009 / 10:59 PM)
Most of you guys would have known or heard that I just bought my new camera. Definitely one of the semi-pro camera. Olympus E-520 to be exact. I begin to have a strong interest in photography and indeed I started snapping. My last post was definitely one of my work. I was in New York and saw these beautiful horses. Snap one of them, load the picture and a little editing becomes my own master-piece.
One time, I was browsing thru the internet where I was inspired by a few fashion photographer.
Adam Rowell is one of them if you guys might asked, he have the basic skill but yet with that skill it became professional and he's career was boost from Miami to Los Angeles to New York.
I definitely am dreaming to begin my work just like his.
So. I decided to contact photographers in Singapore to help me out here and there. And then, I had an idea, perhaps this time I should be in front of the camera instead behind. I agree with a few suggestion where it could be a learning tips for myself. Definitely, I will post the pictures up front once it's done.
NEW!!!
I contacted one of my acquaintance in Kuala Lumpur, Shaiful. He is the chief editor of a new magazine called Modelle. They need contributors for the magazine, I volunteer to do some for him. I totally couldn't believe when he said yes! Maybe this time, I could do something for myself, getting good money here and there.
I will be contributing by giving them my write-up on vacation spots.
So, month of October will be about New York and November will be about Dubai and December will be about Sao Paulo. If only my article comes up, I will definitely be posting it here. This time "Everything is master piece!"
Any ideas or suggestions are welcome!!
-------------- BIG NEWS! ----------------
- I need new models who wants to built their portfolio and those who are new to the industry. Please contact me.
- Spread the word: I am also a freelance writer. I write about lifestyles and leisure. So, destination on vacation spot is my area. Contact me for more details.