To Anonymous (Sunday, November 8, 2009 / 1:13 AM)
Dear Anonymous,
Your question was, "Can sally hansen leg spray really cover tattoo well? and is watsons selling this product?"
My answer:
I wouldn't recommend to use Sally Hansen leg spray - the reason being
1. It's a light coverage for legs only
2. Doesn't conceal scars
3. It doesn't have a strong foundation which you use on your face to cover up any scars.
Here's my suggestions:
1. You could use Camouflage Concealer which is common use by make-up artist around the world. You can get it at any beauty school in Singapore.
2. Airbrush make-up which you could either go to a beauty school or D.I.Y. I bought mine from Apothecary + Co. It's slightly expensive than Camouflage Concealer by works well on tattoos.
If you have any inquires, I have previously posted about these on my blog.
Here's the link for you to check it out.
Hope this help you with your inquiry!
Have a good day ahead and do follow me on twitter @beautifulbum
And remember, if you all have any questions, do not hesitate to give Queenie an email:
queenieme101@gmail.com
xoxo
Queenie-me