Working enivornment? Good?
- I should say working environment is awesome! Feels like you're working with your own sisters on board. Yes senior/junior is still there but everyone is forgiving including the managers.
Salary?
-LCC carriers do NOT pay as much as any other airline. But if you are willing to take small steps at a time - I would say, why not?
Remember: That's where I started climbing
Highest salary we can meet?
- You can meet at least SGD 1900 as far as I remember. If you work hard you earn more.
Benefits?
- I can't remember most of the benefits. But I remember my favourite benefit! Which is I get 5 free tickets every year or month - not too sure about it. And your friends are entitled too. Other than that, you have to find out yourself when you get the contract.
Bonus?
- When I started, there wasn't any bonus. But I think they should have it by now, rumors has it all.
Any bond?
- Yes!
How long is the bond?
- Mine was 12 months in those days.
How many days should we work?
- Depending on your legality. I know we can't work more than 7 days straight. After that, you need to have 2 days off before starting any flights.
Is it tough?
- LCC is not as tough.
What kind of training?
- Basic SEP, First-aid, Customer service, grooming etc (A month of training)
Describle work scope.
- LCC carrier do not provide full service for passengers, in fact they have to pay for the food and drinks on board. So, there isn't much thing to do on board. But safety comes first!
Working hours?
- Depending on your roster, you could get a short turnaround, or you could get a long turnaround.
What kind of Uniform?
- I believe they have changed twice after I left! So, rough idea, was a shirt and pants? I seriously got no clue, haven't seen my tiger mates for ages.
Hope these answers helped you. Do not hesitate to ask me more to clarify your clueless-es.
Remember: If you have the questions, I have the answers.
Email Queenie: queenieme101@gmail.com