Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Updates (Monday, January 4, 2010 / 6:58 AM)

Thank God, I didn't go to Libya. I was scared to my wits. Not even sleeping well. I got removed from the flight and went to Kuwait instead. What a year to begin with....

But anyways, it's 2010! A new year as arisen. This year is a busy year for me, I have so many things planned to be achieved. Tha Runway is running smoothly but with slight changes. I will be running it as an online store first for a year before venture it to a store in Singapore. And I will not be using fashion designers to help me getting the clothes. I will design it myself and make it myself. So, it's 100% handmade by me. - TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT.

Next, is the products which I want to bring in, St. Tropez as you all know is a self-tanning skin products. I will be bringing it to Singapore, selling it at a reasonable price. - TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT.

Demalogica, a skin care recommended by hollywood actors and actresses. I am bringing it in as part of my new venture, selling it at a reasonable price. Do not hesitate to ask me which ones I have in stock. Furthermore, I will be opening up 2 more blog site for my products and services.

Paul Mitchell shampoos and Bed head hair products are hard to come by and expensive at the same time. With my new online store, you could get it at a reasonable price. There are other plenty of item to choose from. - PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT TOO.

All items are imported!!!

Next update will be about Emirates Airline, new destinations and what to expect from them.

Remember: If you have the questions, I have the answer.
Ask queenie!

email me: queenieme101@gmail.com

Till then
xoxo

Queenie