Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Setting up the blogshop or online store (Monday, March 1, 2010 / 2:56 AM)

I am so much in love with fashion - no, I do not broadcast it much due to my laziness.

Have anyone of you taught about setting up a business but want to start small and low capital?

I am meaninglessly wanting to set up a boutique; no I don't sell cheap Korean or Japanese fashion wholesaler. My own theme is very unique - I should say. I am manufacturing my own designs (clothes, bags and shoes) Quality and Quantity is very important to me. I am selling small quantity and at a reasonable price.

Before you could even think about setting up the blog. Think about your customers who is going to buy your product. Who are they going to be? How old are they? Where are they from. I set two bases for my business. One in Singapore and One in Dubai. I was thinking about Melbourne - maybe in the near future. I am looking at every possibilities. My age group customers would be from 18-30's. And they are fashionista-wannabe and socialization.
They are plenty of websites where you could find information about setting up a retail shop. You could read it through and certain information are a good-enough to set up a new blogshop.
For example: Click Business Plan - this website gives you idea on how to write a business plan or/and start a business at $100.

Getting a manufacturer. I know it's expensive. But seriously, it's more into originality than copying the wholesalers (I'm not against wholesalers - love them) But if you want to go with large customer base and knowing that there's plenty of blogshops in the web domain. You don't want to go compare each and everyone and giving the fact that every blogshop owners are into korean and japanese wholesalers - this is the chance to be different!

Next stop: Market your blog. Try advertisement (TOO EXPENSIVE) Try posting everywhere in Facebook, multiply, email friends to tell friends. or Simply go to these websites:
Topsites
Blogshopr
Pushcart
Blogshoppin'

and so on.... Do go to google.com

I am not giving out any other information as I will be copying - but this is good enough to start an idea on a future business you probably might be wanting to do.

Remember: If you have any questions, email Queenie at queenieme101@gmail.com

till then,
xoxo
Queenie