Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





If there's a will, there's a chance (Friday, January 7, 2011 / 5:54 PM)

It's kind of boring to blog about being a Flight Attendant. It's a unique job however, someone must know it's not a career. Women can't do it for long even so, try working for British Airlines they accept over 40's. Being a Flight Attendant is a huge risk in life, I felt as if I am living day to day with just the almost "same" challenge. The same old thing on every flight I do but the interesting part are the people you might meet onboard and on the layovers. I have met with thousands of people in my life, including the ones I meet during my vacations. And trust me, it had been so much fun for me these past few years.

I have been thinking lately that this kind of timings and lifestyle isn't going to be very healthy in a long run and I need a better stable career. Let's face it, everyone wants to be somebody someday. Well... I do. Somebody who is successful and rich. RICH RICH RICH. I want to be RICH thru my own accounts not by just getting married by any rich dude out of daddy's trust fund. I want to work it thru and make it thru.

I found a job in Dubai which is paying me way better than where I am now. I have decided to give it a shoot as life is too short to always be comfortable. I made a big decision to stop flying and start being an executive in the office. YES YES YES! 9 to 5 job is soo... boring. TRUST ME PEOPLE. IT ISN'T BORING IN DUBAI.

Misconception on Dubai that people may have is: It's in the middle east and it's boring with no life. Trust me! Once you meet with the right people, your life isn't dull at all. There's so much to do which I admit, I haven't done it myself. Dubai is so cosmopolitan that you will meet people from different countries. Sometimes, you haven't even heard of the country at all. So weird, right??? I know! But it's true.

Anyways, my point in this post is: I AM GOING TO START A NEW CAREER. Better pay, hopefully better prospect! I'll keep updating when the time COMESSSS.....

ciao

xoxo

Queenie