Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Sign of a new life (Tuesday, February 15, 2011 / 8:44 PM)



Finally, I just settled in to my new apartment with my cat, Ginger. Had been a whole hectic week running around getting stuff done. There are plenty to mention here but I have to tell you guys that my V-day isn't splendid at all. Yes I know! I'm a big major loser with no love life and starting a new career. - Well... I am not rushing. Why should I be rushing to find love? I rather to take it slowly and calmly. Don't like to rush into anything major. Example: Marriage! Big NO~ at this moment.

I finally going to start my new career in the office tomorrow. I hope it won't be dull enough for me to resign in a week, but I can sense that my new boss is ONE caring person. - Shall not mention anymore. The new company since to be interesting enough to work for, but I hope my visa will be process smoothly - In God's will!

I actually want to brag big time about my new apartment. I am one big time bragger who loves to brag about her new apartment. I have an amazing view of the Burj Al Arab (you can see from the photos below) And the ocean view. HOW COOL IS THAT? Moving here wasn't easy, I have to find so many listed movers to actually move my stuff at the very last minute. Very pricey too.
Before I start complaining how much money I have spent on this move to a new apartment, I better sign out.

PS: By the way, I have just published the new post on 10 things a Flight Attendant are NOT telling you! Check it out HERE!

Till then.

xoxo

Queenie