|
|
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie It’s Queenie She’s back! Get the juices of all Shhh.... Queenie will never reveal |
|
|
queenie wants to hear
from the little divas Queenie wants to hear from you! Email Queenie! |
|
i don't know for sure
but these would help Flight Attendant Interview Techniques 10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you Dating tips (Men Only!) Dating tips (Women Only!) PRC NOT WELCOME Patriotic Queenie |
|
|
want to know something
click right below Emirates Career: Work for Emirates |
1. I was reading thru a page online regarding the world influential women in the world. And I found a weird strange name for a country, Kyrgyzstan. Have any of you heard about Kyrgyzstan? I’m sure some of you will go like, how on earth would you read it. It’s like an error typing however; there is a country whose name pronounced as, KUR-gi-stahn. Located in the central region of Asia, bordered by China on the east Kazakhstan on the north, and Uzbekistan and Tajikistan on the west. Kyrgyzstan is a remote, landlocked, mountainous country with a total area of 198,500 square kilometers. Look it's even bigger than Singapore! It’s capital, Bishkek, is located near the northern border of the country close to the border of Kazakhstan.
They speak Kyrgyz or Kirgiz language, which is a combination of Turkish and Russian language.
I would like to meet someone from Kyrgyzstan as it would an honor to actually learn his or her language.
Anyways, you think that Kyrgyzstan is the only country you guys, have not heard it before? I listed down 2 interesting country that will make you guys go.. HHUUUUUHHHH...
CAPE VERDE
It’s an island surrounded by the North Atlantic Ocean that separates it from the rest of West Africa. Speaks two language widely, Portuguese and Crioulo (mixed of Portuguese and African language.) Cape Verde, similar to Hawaii, is an archipelago of volcanic islands. Although volcanoes on most of the islands now appear inactive, the island of Fogo is still an active volcano. Fogo erupted twice in the twentieth century, most recently in 1995.
Personally, I would definitely visit Cape Verde on a vacation cause, from the pictures sent to me, and was extremely BEAUTI-FUL!


SURINAME
Suriname is the smallest independent country in South America. Dutch language is widely used ever since it was a colony of The Netherlands. Mostly of rain forest and swamps.
I was thinking whether I should visit Suriname one day.
And I could proudly say, I have been Suriname!! And everyone
will go. HUH? Where?


1.