|
|
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie It’s Queenie She’s back! Get the juices of all Shhh.... Queenie will never reveal |
|
|
queenie wants to hear
from the little divas Queenie wants to hear from you! Email Queenie! |
|
i don't know for sure
but these would help Flight Attendant Interview Techniques 10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you Dating tips (Men Only!) Dating tips (Women Only!) PRC NOT WELCOME Patriotic Queenie |
|
|
want to know something
click right below Emirates Career: Work for Emirates |
Taxi drivers in Dubai are just as annoying as when they are back in their home country.
I swear
If only, I am a witch, I would have cursed them.
DEATH!!
And you think I am mean?
At least I am not one of those who grumble and grumble and NOT doing anything.
I am blogging about it and letting everyone know about their crappiness – IN THEIR BRAINS!
I knew if one day, someone would be screaming at them back – That person would have been me!
Told this dumb taxi driver to turn left; he took right instead. And when I told him, he said, I am talking too much…
You brains aren’t working at all – MR TAXI DRIVER.
I was directing you how to get to my place. I don’t think you are a psychic and I don’t think you understand what I am saying. If I didn’t tell you, you think you would know?
And yes, this post will and shall be read by RTA Dubai.
Please educate your taxi drivers. I don’t have a problem when I was back home. I don’t understand why I do have a problem here. It’s disgusting!!!
Queenie