Feline Friends (Sunday, July 17, 2011 / 9:48 PM)
Supposed I have got nuts to actually post of my handsome kitty.
I got Boris, a few months back from a Russian girl here in Dubai. Unfortunately, Boris brother, Tisha died when I live in 25th floor apartment. He was climbing on the balcony railing and he slipped and fell.
May he rest in peace.
Boris is like an angel send from above. He is so cuddly and sweet at the same time. Never mind the whole ordeal of things getting break and everything. Cause he always act as if, nothing ever happen. *Innocent Look*
When he sleeps, he loves to take up the whole bed cause he thinks he's the King!
Having a cat is like having a child, you have to provide them with food and shelter. But not forgetting, lots of LOVE.... Boris is such an attention seeker, he is always out for more.
Isn't he cute??
Anyways, if I want a dog.... I would get this cutie pie....

Look at that..... aaawwwww...
So, it's dissing time. I am here trying my best to get Queenie recognized but somehow, there must be some immature, who tries to get my way... Who that person??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hate this woman, people!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Claudia Aasea Roney
She must have been 16? At her facebook says she attend Harvard Uni? Boo hooo....
Making everything short,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Queenie is MAD!!!
xoxo,
Queenie