Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Job Scope (Saturday, July 2, 2011 / 4:34 PM)

Here’s one challenge that I am facing recently. Being everything all at once in the office. Thank God my boss just got us all a secretary, seems to be all in place. At last, I feel that my job scope is great enough to prove my capability.

So perhaps many wonder what am I doing? What is so great about my new job than being a cabin crew. What made me change of career after years of flying and lifestyle was great. Blah blah blah….

Ok here’s the thing, being a crew my only advancement is being a “Purser”. Which is the in-flight leader after the chain of First-Officer. What happen after 45? Where’s my career before I die? Where’s my capability to prove more than just customer service?


So I decided to step up in my career and start a 9-5 job, which I bet could help me feel much capable even after my 40’s. Definitely, its not as fun as what I expected, but it’s rewarding… it’s definitely a rewarding feeling when I know that I have brought in ideas, business and most important on my list, PROFIT and the best for my clients.



What’s my job title if you ask? I’m a Public Relation/ Marketing/ Copywriter. So let’s summarized everything, I am a Business Development Exec. It’s hard to cope sometimes for others when asked about my job. I just say, Executive Assistant, directly reporting to the CEO.

Have anyone wonder whether a job title is a consideration for society or the job scope of behind that job title comes into a conversation?

If it is a real consideration to the society, I bet society still don’t realized

I do admit sometimes, I couldn’t figure out how to explain to someone when they asked me, “So… what do you do?” and again….?

To end any confusion, I DO KNOW MY WORK. Just that, it’s hard to explain my job scope. Just remember Queenie is now NO LONGER a Cabin Crew. Her new job title is Executive Assistant reporting directly to the CEO.

Still… I love my new job. I learn a lot about “the” business and I definitely am gaining knowledge. I feel like I am on top of the world when I don on my power suit in the morning to go to work and see meetings on my blackberry and check on emails replying to them before heading to work. When I’m in the office, I am full hands on my keyboard, researching my way thru the internet and realized that it’s lunch time. ;)

Sounds that boring for you? Not really thou, cause I really felt it’s not the workplace made you dull, it’s how you create your own workspace. It’s amazing how it could work out.

Anyways, before I bubble off… and to end this blog, I want to say that nothing beats your own personality in a career. You own your own workspace and embrace it. It all comes out from you in the end of the day.. you own your own time and earn that with great respect and self-motivation.


Ps: I went to an awesome cool party. Heineken Party actually... They even have their own Jenga heineken.


Till then Good Luck,

Queenie