New skin of it (Sunday, July 3, 2011 / 2:17 AM)
I just realized how odd my old skin looks like.
So, I thought let's revamp it all with much more clearer text about ME.
I just had to emphasis on the word "ME" to prove that this blog belongs to me and not anyone else.
And no I do not want to beat or be like the blog queen of the world,
Miss Xia Xue Ps: I really do find her blonde but the good side of a blonde.
Ps Ps: If Wendy (that's her real name, fyi) reads this, she would have hunt me down and start a huge riot.
Any how, I got this idea again... To visit the website www.blogskins.com and try to search for my blog skin. And look what I found... a new skin for my blog.
Like it?
You got to say YES!
or
.
.
.
.
I'll be so disappointed for spending so much time on it
And it's fascinating to see many talent who would actually make blog skins and share it with others. I do wonder sometimes, HOW DID THEY DO IT?
Cause I know my brains isn't that creative enough to actually get in touch with any of the pictures with the combination of the colours and so on...
Strictly NOT my cup of tea to even sit and try. :)
Any wooo, I have to admit after hearing a news from my flatmate regarding another party like Heineken. I am going mental. Tiger Beer is up next.
I had so much fun with Heineken, I'm sure Tiger would be a blast.
Ps: It's not in Singapore. Too bad!
Ok! why 2 post in one day?
That's because ME = Queenie had decided to at least (or perhaps swear)
I would blog at least once a week to keep my ratings up for my readers.
I used to got like tons of email, now I have like NONE? :(:(
Queenie is feeling lonely!
So readers, Queenie hope that you will be able to send ME an email with your questions, answers, topics or what-so-ever.
Queenie really wants to hear it all from you!
So For starters like me say a BIG THANK YOU....
If it's a hate comment, THANK YOU! really a BIG thanks for reading and start acting all up mature for me to realize that I need to step up my game and better myself with my writting.
If it's an awesome comment, THANK YOU for your support, I will definitely continue to blog for as long as I live. :):)
till then,
Sleep Tight
Queenie